In one of the virtual healthcare sector’s largest business deals, Teladoc Health has reached an agreement to acquire InTouch Health for $600 million. The deal is projected to include $150 million in cash. The deal is expected to add roughly $80 million to Teladoc’s top line.
Recognized as the #1 Virtual Care Platform by KLAS Research for two years in a row, InTouch Health streamlines virtual healthcare by providing a single scalable platform to help patients get care for any use case.
In addition to the $80 million in top line revenue, InTouch Health also boasts the following stats:
- More than 130 health systems
- 8,600+ registered network users
- 2,135 care locations around the world
- More than 1.84 million network sessions
- 1,000,000+ telehealth virtual care sessions over the InTouch Telehealth Network
- Forecasted to manage more than 300,000 clinical sessions in the next year
InTouch Health is no stranger itself to acquisitions, having recently acquired REACH Health and TruClinic, which Teladoc will now gain access to, further solidified its leading position as the preferred telemedicine technology platform for hospitals and health systems.
For Teladoc’s full announcement, view here.